Mumarkt Design is excited to announce the first-ever Authentic Marketer Scholarship to help support young professionals pursuing a career in Digital Marketing, Design, or Business.
In an effort to promote more authentic leaders in these fields, Mumarkt Design will be offering an annual $1,000 scholarship to be put towards marketing education costs.
To qualify, candidates must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in an accredited university & write an essay on the prompt listed below.
About the Authentic Marketer Scholarship
We live in a fast-paced, internet dominated world. According to an article recently published by Hosting Fact:
- There are 7.77 billion people in the world. (Worldometer), 4.54 billion of them are active Internet users. (Statista)
- The average Internet user spends 6.5 hours online every day.
- For every second of the day, there are 88,555 GB of Internet traffic.
You can read the full article here.
The internet is a great tool, but it can also become an all-absorbing medium that prevents interpersonal growth. What habits can you create in your own life to have a healthy relationship with the internet? And how can we use these habits to better inform us how to advertise and market in such a way that we create a more positive world?
You will need to write a 500-1000 word essay answering those questions.
Word Count: 500-1000 Words
Deadline: July 15, 2021 (Midnight MST)
About Mumarkt Design
Mumarkt Design is a digital marketing consultancy based in Denver, CO. Founded in 2018, Mumarkt Design has two core missions:
- Help good people who are in the business of helping other
- Educate young professionals who are interested in making a difference
You can learn more about Mumarkt here.
- Applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in an accredited four-year university.
- Essays must have at least 500 words and no more than 1000 words.
- Applicants must submit an essay no later than July 15, 2021.
We will select a winner by August 1, 2021. The recipient will be notified via email at that time.
To apply, complete the application form below.